- The Yamaha Explorer scooter is an entry level YME23001-Explorer for younger recreational divers and snorkelers, rated for depths of 30 ft. With speed up to 2.5 mph
- Provides up to 1 hour Run time with normal use and 20 minutes of continuous use, fully waterproof construction
- Extremely compact design, safety features included safety grille, auto shut-off and dual trigger operation
- Positive buoyancy (the scooter is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by a sealed lead acid battery, total weight 11.5 lbs. Scooter size: 11.77x 11.10 x 20.5 inch (occasional battery maintenance required), battery included
YAMAHA Explorer Seascooter
The yamaha explorer scooter is an entry level YME23001-Explorer designed for younger recreational divers and snorkelers. Cruising at speeds up to 2.5MPH (4Km/H) with a depth rating of 30ft (10M) the explorer is perfect for shallow dives, snorkeling adventures or Chasing Fish.