- Echo Plus connects to Alexa—a cloud-based voice service—to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, check traffic and weather, and more—instantly. With the built-in hub you can directly set up and control your smart home devices.
- Echo Plus is a simple way to start your smart home. Alexa can control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, locks, and more. With the built-in ZigBee hub, you can directly set up devices from Philips Hue, GE, and others without the need for a separate hub. Just ask Alexa to discover your connected devices.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Prime Music, Spotify, Radioplayer, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Improved speakers with Dolby processing deliver crisp vocals and extended bass to fill the room with immersive, 360° audio
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, check flight status, and more.
- Alexa Voice Service is currently only available in English (French language not supported)
What is Echo Plus
Echo Plus is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice, with a built-in smart home hub. It connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly. All you have to do is ask.
Echo Plus has 360° room-filling sound, and can hear you from across the room from any direction. It is always getting smarter as Alexa continues to add additional features. With a built-in smart hub and simple setup for compatible connected devices, starting your smart home or integrating into your existing system is now easier than ever.
Alexa, what’s the weather like this week? | Alexa, turn on the lights | Alexa, play music
Set up your smart home in minutes
Echo Plus has a built-in hub that seamlessly connects and controls compatible smart devices such as light bulbs, door locks, switches, and plugs. Setting up new smart home devices with Alexa is easy. Just say “Alexa, discover my devices” and Echo Plus will discover and set up compatible smart home devices.
Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed or turn on the coffee maker without lifting a finger. Control multiple devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command, like locking the doors and turning off the lights when you go to bed. Simple setup works with a variety of Zigbee lights, locks, and plugs from leading brands such as Philips Hue, GE, Osram, and more.