- Light It – This collapsible solar powered lantern is a lightweight companion to any adventure with 60 lumens of usable light on high, and a 35 hour runtime on low. The Crush Light also features a soft, candle flicker mode for ambiance.
- Charge It – Just add sun and the Crush Light charges up through its built-in solar panel. In a pinch? It also charges from any USB port via micro USB cable (included).
- Crush It – The Crush Light is as easy to store as it is to use, collapsing to just over half an inch.
- 2 Ways to Recharge: From the sun with the Crush Light's built-in solar panel, or from any USB port via micro-USB cable (included)
- NOTE: Crush Light ships in Demo Mode. To take it out of Demo Mode, press and hold on/off button for 10 – 15 seconds.
Collapsible Solar Powered Lantern
The power of the sun even at night.
Whether you’re just out camping for the weekend or you’ve taken on a great backpacking adventure, you won’t have to worry about running out of batteries with the Goal Zero Crush Light. This pop-up silicon lantern packs the light of 60 lumens all powered by the sun. Recharge the Crush via USB port before you hit the trails or recharge with the built in solar panel while you’re out in the wild to light up the night wherever you are.
- A collapsible lantern for solar-powered light at any campsite
- Silicon design compresses down for convenient carry
- LED lights provide 60 lumens of light in multiple brightnesses
- Can be recharged via USB cable or built-in solar panel
- Light can last up to 3.5 hours